A masterpiece broadcast : EK 6042
Two-channel receiver microphone broadcast ...
EK 6042 has ...
- two-channel slot-in receiver
- ability connecting to virtually every Sennheiser wireless system be it analog or digital
- ability switching bandwidth of 184 MHz and built in convenient functions for a fully automated setup
Sennheiser’s best performing analogue and digital receiver systems in one compact pack. The EK 6042 two-channel camera receiver handles analogue and digital transmitters simultaneously.
and finally, we face the features this Broadcast Microphone has;
- Flexibility: the smart EK 6042 is ready for the job in seconds: It configures automatically to every professional Sennheiser transmitter, whether analogue or digital or a mix thereof, identifying transmitter types, commanders and frequencies via an IR link across a bandwidth of a full 184 MHz.
- Ease of use: The EK 6042 two-channel receiver is a pleasure to work with, whether on camera or in the sound bag. Slot-in technology for 15-pin and 25-pin unislot cameras, back panel adaptor for other camera types – using hot-swappable battery packs with exact read-out of battery time, USB port for convenient programming via a built-in web server, including imports and exports of entire configurations – the EK 6042 has it all. Hi-res OLED display, digital and analogue outputs, auxiliary audio output for splitting the audio signal to other devices …
- RF and Audio: the true-diversity EK 6042 delivers solid RF, great sound and robust build quality – continuing to deliver, even after years of rough use.
- Built-in webserver: with the built-in web server, setup is easily managed using any browser including imports and exports of the entire configuration.
- SuperSlotTM compatible : The EK 6042 is SuperSlot™-compatible and works seamlessly with your existing equipment. Such as ARRI, Panasonic and Sony. The optional accessories like back panel adapter and battery pack makes it possible to use the EK 6042 stand alone as well. The automatic configuration makes it possible to set up any microphone in less than 5 seconds.